Sages Symbol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sages Symbol

Be in the world of naruto, make your own char. and dominate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mifune_Tadao

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osha

Osha

Mifune_Tadao Empty
PostSubject: Mifune_Tadao   Mifune_Tadao Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:55 pm

Mifune Tadao

Village: mist

Height- IDK

Weight-IDK

Element: water
Summonings: small water whales

Bio: Akumakizu Yosamu is a funny guy always likes to make jokes even when he is battling he jokes.he laughs alot and never shows his teeth and will kill without hesitation. his history was a normal one no abusive just he hated his parents and was a joker

Jutsu: water style watr guppie jutsu:i make handsigns and guppies that are really sharp fly at my opponent
rank d
water style water afflication jutsu:i stab my self and i huge hurricane comes from behind me and doesnt affect me YAY
d rank

water poison jutsu:it starts to rain water but the water is poisonous to my opponent and it makesthere skin skaly like a fish
d rank
secret assination jutsu:i sneak behind my opponent and cut their throat every mist nin should know that jutsu
d rank
hidden mist jutsu:i thick mist appears hard for even me to see with normal eye or most doujutsu except for ranmaru
e rank i think

Finishers: water style water whale jutsu:guppies form into a really sharp whale and drive into my opponents skull ya know d rank

Equipment:i nice long light blade that can break through 1 ton of a glacier with one hit (so imagine wat it can do to ur skin) i can also make it grow larger or smaller if i wanted the name avenga 101
Outfit: look at me avi

Strengths: fast and wont hesitate to kill

weakness's:

Abilities: can move my new cap and can become salt water

Bloodline:yosamu:i can see through hidden mist jutsu

Last edited by Mifune_Tadao on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

Mifune_Tadao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mifune_Tadao   Mifune_Tadao Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:00 pm

Water prison is B-rank, Add more info for you bio and put your personality in personality section, give as reif history and add abiliteies and jutsu ranks

EDIT
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofthesage.forumotion.net
Osha

Osha

Mifune_Tadao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mifune_Tadao   Mifune_Tadao Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:26 pm

tetacles jutsu:small tentacles that attack or defnd as my rank grows the tentacles grow.i there are 9 tentacles.i mostly use them to stab or choke.
rank d

water relaese:out of my mouth comes water xovering 25 percent of the field which then i can use for jutsu.
d rank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mifune_Tadao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mifune_Tadao   Mifune_Tadao Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mifune_Tadao
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sages Symbol :: Profiles :: Ninja Sheets-
Jump to: