Sages Symbol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sages Symbol

Be in the world of naruto, make your own char. and dominate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Buildings: Sand Complex

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabaku no Gaara

Sabaku no Gaara

Training Buildings: Sand Complex Empty
PostSubject: Training Buildings: Sand Complex   Training Buildings: Sand Complex Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:15 pm

(a huge sand arena meant for friendly spar)
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: Training Buildings: Sand Complex   Training Buildings: Sand Complex Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:22 am

*activates byakugan summons a herd of evil byakugan ompa lumaps and wait for vashy* (please note this spar is just for fun no evidence it was recorded)
Back to top Go down
Vash

Vash

PostSubject: Re: Training Buildings: Sand Complex   Training Buildings: Sand Complex Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:26 am

Vash skipped into the arena, a large smile on her face as she stopped and did a spin on the spot. "yay" ^^.
She looked around and waved at abdoulaya. " o.o i sneaked here... umm" notices the evil ompa lumaps. Starts to think this is not a good thing and gets into a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: Training Buildings: Sand Complex   Training Buildings: Sand Complex Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:28 am

*my ompa lumpas run at you with sticks and start attempting to beat you*
Back to top Go down
Vash

Vash

PostSubject: Re: Training Buildings: Sand Complex   Training Buildings: Sand Complex Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:33 am

Runs away form the ompa lumpa's "AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh! crazy litte things DX"
Runs to the wall then jumps up as high as i can kicking off the wall afterwards to go behind the ompa lumpas and bares down on them from behind with a roudhouse kick and a punch hopeing to get rid of two of them.
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: Training Buildings: Sand Complex   Training Buildings: Sand Complex Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:35 am

*from behind you when you round house kick i use dynamic entry to your chest and try to hit 2 chakra points*
Back to top Go down
Vash

Vash

PostSubject: Re: Training Buildings: Sand Complex   Training Buildings: Sand Complex Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:38 am

Completly unaware of your movements since my focus was only on the creatures you summoned, I am unable to block or avoid the move.
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: Training Buildings: Sand Complex   Training Buildings: Sand Complex Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:39 am

*you get hit then i get in my 8 trigams pal 64 not hitting you yet*
Back to top Go down
Vash

Vash

PostSubject: Re: Training Buildings: Sand Complex   Training Buildings: Sand Complex Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:42 am

Gets up slowly, panting slightly from the exertion and hit.
Turning around I go to attempt to punch you in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: Training Buildings: Sand Complex   Training Buildings: Sand Complex Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:50 am

*a ompa lumpa dives in tthe way then i start* 8 trigams palm* i hit you twice then 2 more times then 4 more times then8 more times then 16 more times then 32 more times* (im auto hitting becuz i dont think you can dodge it or anyone)

Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand
Character Use: Hyuuga Clan
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Note: Special Bloodline Technique

Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner chakra coils system. Using the Jyuuken style, they can force their chakra through their hands into the tenketsu of the opponent's body through 126 strikes. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32 and finally 64. This damage forceably closes 64 tenketsu, stopping the chakra flow of the opponent. This then limits their opponents ability to use jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Vash

Vash

PostSubject: Re: Training Buildings: Sand Complex   Training Buildings: Sand Complex Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:55 am

Looks in shock at the speed of the attack as she is hit with each strike, her body feeling weak and imobile by the end. Small screams of pain are heard through each section of attack. Afterwards she struggles to move.
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: Training Buildings: Sand Complex   Training Buildings: Sand Complex Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:56 am

*one ompa lumpa from behind uses a thousand years of death and if hit with it you go flying*
Back to top Go down
Vash

Vash

PostSubject: Re: Training Buildings: Sand Complex   Training Buildings: Sand Complex Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:03 pm

Goes flying thinking this is a wierd spar. @_@ crash lands into the cieling and then down making a hole in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: Training Buildings: Sand Complex   Training Buildings: Sand Complex Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:04 pm

*she land in the underground hospital*
Back to top Go down
Vash

Vash

PostSubject: Re: Training Buildings: Sand Complex   Training Buildings: Sand Complex Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:13 pm

@_@.."ow...wie..."
Back to top Go down
Vash

Vash

PostSubject: Re: Training Buildings: Sand Complex   Training Buildings: Sand Complex Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:51 am

Vash remained unconcious for the rest of the day as she rested and healed. Her body still ached when she awoke that night. It was only early maybe 4 am. When she got up wincing in pain from what had happened. She walked out of the hospital few staff where around dureing that time and she was not that badly injured just alot of bruising that required alot of rest.
She left the complex and walked onto the streets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Buildings: Sand Complex   Training Buildings: Sand Complex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Buildings: Sand Complex
Page 1 of 1