Sages Symbol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sages Symbol

Be in the world of naruto, make your own char. and dominate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poison Village Jungle Sparring Grounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

Poison Village Jungle Sparring Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Poison Village Jungle Sparring Grounds   Poison Village Jungle Sparring Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:36 pm

This is where any members of Poison or any of their guests are permitted to spar. Be warned though, the kage has surrounded the arena in acid, causing a near fatal injury to anyone who steps out of the arena.

*appears out of a puddle of acid* Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: Poison Village Jungle Sparring Grounds   Poison Village Jungle Sparring Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:38 pm

*walks in and does some hand signs and mist srrounds me and u then my eyes turn blue but u cant see it*
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

PostSubject: Re: Poison Village Jungle Sparring Grounds   Poison Village Jungle Sparring Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:38 pm

You get the first move.
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: Poison Village Jungle Sparring Grounds   Poison Village Jungle Sparring Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:42 pm

*i dont say any thing and i stab my finger and a huge hurricane comes from behind covering the battle field*

water style water afflication jutsu:i stab my self and i huge hurricane comes from behind me and doesnt affect me
d rank
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

PostSubject: Re: Poison Village Jungle Sparring Grounds   Poison Village Jungle Sparring Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:50 pm

*performs hand seals, walking around the perimeter of the sparring grounds*
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: Poison Village Jungle Sparring Grounds   Poison Village Jungle Sparring Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:51 pm

*i do some more handsigns and another hurricane comes and then i do some more hand signs and it rains all over the place*
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

PostSubject: Re: Poison Village Jungle Sparring Grounds   Poison Village Jungle Sparring Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:02 pm

*finishes the hand seals, summoning a huge poison beast*
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: Poison Village Jungle Sparring Grounds   Poison Village Jungle Sparring Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:08 pm

*you are into the hurricane and have poisonous gills on u like ur beast and then i let the poison do its thing*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poison Village Jungle Sparring Grounds   Poison Village Jungle Sparring Grounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poison Village Jungle Sparring Grounds
Page 1 of 1