Sages Symbol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sages Symbol

Be in the world of naruto, make your own char. and dominate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amsho character creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amsho

Amsho

Amsho character creation Empty
PostSubject: Amsho character creation   Amsho character creation Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:47 pm

Name: Amsho

Village: Mist

Height- 48 centimeters

Weight- 25 kilograms

Element: none

Summonings: none

Bio: A 7 year old boy born in middle class and was never a really big fan of learning. He tried to skip school as much as possible but he was always smart then he made himself say. Amsho was always a little bit smaller then his classmates but never really showed. Amsho could had owned all of his friends in a fight.

Jutsu:
name: Fire cloud
Description: A small cloud of fire emits from the users mouth and it slightly rains fire onto the enemy but only leaving minor burns.

Finishers: Jumps in the air punches the enemy in the face. Kicks him in the gut nd slightly floats in the air as I do a minor combo in the enemy's face. Kicks the enemy in the nose making him fly back. I then disappear then reappear under them to kick the back of their head. The enemy goes up and I throw a single kunai at him.

Equipment: Kunai and shuriken

Outfit: Amsho character creation Normal_a_boy_and_his_bear

Strengths: strength, intellect

weakness's: speed, defense

Abilities: Able to lift objects twice my size

Bloodline: Hyugga
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

Amsho character creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amsho character creation   Amsho character creation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:19 pm

Amsho you are now a Jounin, and since i am groundied for water release ask itachi, mitsuki or Hidan for training. For weapons ask shinku or hidan and you can have more jutsu if you wish.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofthesage.forumotion.net

Amsho character creation
Page 1 of 1