Sages Symbol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sages Symbol

Be in the world of naruto, make your own char. and dominate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Kazekage Main house Building

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabaku no Gaara

Sabaku no Gaara

The Kazekage Main house Building Empty
PostSubject: The Kazekage Main house Building   The Kazekage Main house Building Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:37 pm

the elders feared him it seemed most of them at least but the kids and those around his age adored him because they though he was cool though there parents told them not to get too friendly with him or even talk to him if they didnt have to do so, at any rate Gaara continued to walk as if it was nothing trying to ingnore it, he then as they entered the building Gaara stopped and opened a door into his appartments

this is where i live feel yourself like home and rest as long as you like... he felt like an ordinary boy except for his eyeliners and his somewhat cold behaivior also the fact how people treated him .... my name is Sabaku no Gaara .... .... with that he got quiet again and observed her reactions, by now she must have been wondering a lot of things, Gaara dropped his Gourd on the floor, it looked heavy he leaned at a wall and closed his eyes a bit, he took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage Main house Building   The Kazekage Main house Building Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:54 pm

lord kazekage can you train me
Back to top Go down
Sabaku no Gaara

Sabaku no Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage Main house Building   The Kazekage Main house Building Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:27 am

(OOC: i would apreciate if you could take this later i will talk to you later either on chat or Rp but not here im currently rping and if you would even want to Talk to me then RP it!! thank you)
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Uchiha

Hanashi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage Main house Building   The Kazekage Main house Building Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:30 am

Hanashi looked at the Kazekage as he told her his name,she tilted her head as he took of his gourd I see...Gaara-sama,thank you for all you've done for me,really she bowed at him as he was leaning against the wall,she looked around then she felt tired,really tired but she shook it off and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage Main house Building   The Kazekage Main house Building Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:55 pm

he walks in neatrul and say.. lord kazekage may you give me any mission
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage Main house Building   The Kazekage Main house Building Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:02 pm

ooc this site is always dead and as soon as someone is on they leave
Back to top Go down
Sabaku no Gaara

Sabaku no Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage Main house Building   The Kazekage Main house Building Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:15 pm

(OOC: patience, also you might want to learn spelling correctly)

Soon as Gaara viewed the young shinobi she seemed nice enough my pleasure he nodded this was a first time in quite some time since Gaara was able to talk so freely to anyone in the village...

he then noticed this young boy attending in front of him and pledging to be his master or teacher this was not the first time someone asked for help and certainly not the last time either, Gaara nodded at him come to my office later ill hand you a mission there he glanced at the boy
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Uchiha

Hanashi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage Main house Building   The Kazekage Main house Building Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:07 pm

She sat on a chair looking around but then noticed a boy and tilted her head at him,and raises an eyebrow as the boy said something to Gaara but couldnt quite get it since she was tired,she also reminded herself to ask Gaara if she could send a message to her village's kage.
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage Main house Building   The Kazekage Main house Building Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:56 pm

as he walks in he says [b] kazekage sama is it ok if my clan moves to this village instead of leaf
Back to top Go down
Sabaku no Gaara

Sabaku no Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage Main house Building   The Kazekage Main house Building Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:59 pm

.... yes i belive so he said in a calm tone

he glanced at Hanashi and agreed that she could send a message but she would need to rest before she would do anything else, she seemed so tired she could fall asleep any minute, Gaara showed her to his bed where she could sleep withouth being disturbed by anyone, Gaara still had a lot of work to do so he glanced around and decided to go back to his office

gaara simply pulled her up by her shoulder and showed the way to the bedroom it was a calm room with relative low light perfect for a good nap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage Main house Building   The Kazekage Main house Building Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kazekage Main house Building
Page 1 of 1