Sages Symbol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sages Symbol

Be in the world of naruto, make your own char. and dominate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forest Edge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roshi

Roshi

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:04 pm

Thick forest surround the edge of the cliff, hanging over the Earth country, betweent he border of grass and stone, the Tenchi bridge connected under the cliff. I stand looking out across the land, no headband, red hair blowing with my long ponytails. The sky is very clear, open to the ocean of blue and whine, sun ligth beaming down.
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:08 pm

*Slowly i walk through the forest brush, observing the enviroment with a chuckle* It's just you and me now, No itachi to get int he way *I reach of r my samehada, a sadistic grin crossing my face and i look up* Its a nice day... To kill you i mean *I whip my hand le of my samehada up balancing it accross my shoulder* Wouldnt you say, old man?
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofthesage.forumotion.net
Roshi

Roshi

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:14 pm

*I turn slowly recognizing you and sigh* What is it with you akatsuki and fightning? Why do you even need us Jinchūriki... I have lived my long life trying to understand and contral my biju.. Which int he end has been a failure... But i can.. Kill you still *I turn fully glaring at you* Is that what you want?
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:16 pm

*I grab my samehada, flipping the hilt down and kicking the handle, making it turn into a cart wheel liek spiral shooting at you, i rush after it forming seals* Water Release: Water Shark Missle! *As i skd near you i run my hands ont he ground, the ground behind me erupts in a large bang, water gysering up as it turns into a massive shark shooting at you*
Back to top Go down
Roshi

Roshi

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:24 pm

*I side step, watching it swerve past me then twist looking dead at you* That all you got, I'll show you how you treat your elders! *I dart at you forming seals, as i get closer i press two fingers to my lips* Lava Release: Black Ash Cloud!! *As i open my lips, super heated flames and steams roar out, oming as a black gas which spreads out covering the place, hiding my presence in the thick black cloud, sending ashs at you, super heated to such a level to cause severe burns*
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:27 pm

*As i am blinded by the thick black smoke i look around, closing my eyes* Earth Release: Submarine Voyage *In seconds i am swimming underground, hunting you down as you stay on surface blinded by the black ash*
Back to top Go down
Roshi

Roshi

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:28 pm

Now that your in my cloud i will trap you in a whirlpool! Earth Release Land Whirlpool *I form seals, forming chakra through my body, PRessing both my hands to the ground as it explodes, begining to shake, moving slightly and the ground sinks down.*
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:30 pm

*Emerges behind you with my samehada trailing my hand* Samehada Wild Dance!! *In a fury of movements i send wild lashes with my samehada at you* I will shave your skin to the bone!!
Back to top Go down
Roshi

Roshi

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:31 pm

*I whip out a large kunai skidding it onto your samehada, catching the edges of the scales with my kunai* I dont think so *WIth a side movement i send a roundhouse kick at your knees*
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:33 pm

*Grunts* Man its not just your fire red hair, yoru truly a hot headed fool arent you *I sling my samehada up* BUT I WILL FIX THAT!! Water Release: Water Cloen Jutsu *With the water from my attack earlier i raise up a clone who grabs my samehada, and closes its eyes* This will be over very soon!
Back to top Go down
Roshi

Roshi

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:34 pm

*I twist through the air, sending a punch through the water clones face, leaping over the samehada forming seals* Get ready! Fire Release: GRand Fireball Jutsu *As i turn i brethe a strong beam of fire from my lips, expanding as it gets closer to you in a inferno ball*
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:26 pm

Water Release: Gaint Vortex! *Suddenly the groun explodes as a rushing wave rips up twisting before pounding down on the waves, evaporation as i step foward* Mizu bushin no jutsu *Suddenly two water clones rise up fromt he left over water* I will rip you limb form limb!
Back to top Go down
Roshi

Roshi

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:33 pm

*I wave my arm and sigh* Is there no negotiation with you..? *suddenly i close my eyes* If you keep pushing me.. *as i open my eyes, they are pitch black with small yellow pupils* I might force yonbi out.... Hmm... What to do? Oh wait i got it! *I take a stance and press both my hands to the floor* Earth Release: Land slide *Suddenly the ground around you releases smoke, and i stand up. With a explosion of rocks, land shoots up intot he air, then shoots down liek missles at you*
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:35 pm

What the?! *I form seals, and suddenly dig my samehada into the ground, Being sucked in a flash as i move around under teh earth using Earth Release: Underground Voyage. My clones are smashed, talking through them i ask*
Clone One: Land slides go down no- *The clone is crushed and i stay hidden deep underground.*
Back to top Go down
Roshi

Roshi

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:40 pm

Yes but my landslide can go up and down.. By sending it up into the air, and making it crash down it comes down, thus a land slide.... Remeber what goes up always comes down.. Like your ego.. *Withe the chunks of rock left there i walk up and leap up on it raising a hand* Come at me shark boy!!
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:46 pm

So true... I guess yoru not as dumb as i thought.. *I emerge fromt he ground, a hand raising up and dirt pooring off. Slowly i climb out and shake my head gettingt he dirt out* But your not taking me down!
Back to top Go down
Roshi

Roshi

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:54 pm

*I form seals* Your still haven't came at me as i was telling you to do... Earth Release: Land Whirlpool *suddenly as teh cracks around your grow the ground begins to implode in, sand sinking and the ground twisting down* So i will make this quick and painful!
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:06 pm

*I leap high up forming seals* You want to play that game?! Earth Release, Water Release: Sand Bottom Shark, HEavenly Shark, Collision Technique! *Suddenly a large shark made of sand and earth rises up, and from my water clones a large blue shark rises up, they both fly at you, twisting in a tornado of brown and blue.*
Back to top Go down
Roshi

Roshi

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:11 pm

*I clamp my hands together* Earth Release: Spiked Metal Wall! *suddenly a metal spiek raises up, clashing as a wall rises behind it, making a spiked wall blcoking the attacks* I think this i will be a worthy fight *I leap up onto the spiked wall, balancing on one side of a spike* But i need to preserve my chakra for now... So ill use taijutsu.. *I leap foward, flashing through the air in a blur of red, whipping out a medium sized kunai and sending a slash at your face*
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:13 pm

*I twist sending my samehada's handle up catching the kunai and flicking it into the air, sending the handle toward your face as i laugh* I am the better!
Back to top Go down
Roshi

Roshi

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:13 pm

*I twist letting it flow past my face, then send a fist at your cloak catching a hold of it, and makinga quick movement to fling you over my shoulder* Huuuhh!
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:18 pm

*As i am sent flying through the air, gripping my samehada i crash into a large boulder, sinking into the ground, some blood on my cheek where a rock cut me* Your a good one.. *Slowly i rise up, gripping my samehada tightly* I see the biju chakra makes your muscles and strength more effective.... I guess its time to get serious... no more light play i gotta take this hard core... *I grip my samehada harder* So i will access Sage mode... IT will take a minute *I close my eyes.*
Back to top Go down
Roshi

Roshi

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:20 pm

As if im going to give you that time!! *I dash foward forming seals* Fire Release: Storm of Ash *As i open my mouth tons of ash pours out around, flaring as it covers the area all around the field.*
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:25 pm

*As the mist spreads i sink back into the crater hole left from the toss, letting the ash cover the area around me as i concentrate, allowing my samehada to draw in chakra, i see a spark of green fire liek chakra high above me and i sigh* With all this action it will take a while to draw in the sage chakra...
Back to top Go down
Roshi

Roshi

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:29 pm

*I Walk over to the crater and peer down smiling* Dont hide... i won't let you go sage mode.... *suddenly i feel my anger rising, i sink back into a black unconcious ness for a split second, the yonbi is standing in the shadows peering down, slowly he reaches foward, orange chakra begins to channel from him to me, in this time as i am before kisame i open my eyes, they are solid black with yellow pupils, my hair frizzes and my ponytail pops open, hair drapping over me, slowly chakra rises up off of my body, making bubbles as it bubbles up, changing into a coat of orange and red chakra.* You got the One Tail now.... *Eyes seem smaller, forehead furrowing my eye brows which are very thin and my teeth are very sharp and pointed*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest Edge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next