Sages Symbol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sages Symbol

Be in the world of naruto, make your own char. and dominate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forest Edge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

Forest Edge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:32 pm

Great he released his energy, now this is a pain! *I send a foot flying at your gut, my elbows slamming into the rock lifting me up into the air* I wont loose though!! I will rip you to shreds and drape yoru corspe over my samehada as a trophy!!
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofthesage.forumotion.net
Roshi

Roshi

PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:33 pm

*Using my chakra, a arm of chakra reaches foward catching onto your blade and i lean foward growling* Don't mess with me~ *My long chakra tail, with a rottle snake like end connected to a axe like tip slams into the ground cracking it*
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:47 pm

*I rip my samehada back shredding throudh the arm of chakra, then leap up swinging my samehada into my arm grip holding it. forming seals* Piranha Basin! *suddenly smoke covers the air, piraha roar out shooting aimlessly at you, i leap hih up intot he air, sending a kick at your face*
Back to top Go down
Roshi

Roshi

PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:54 pm

*In a flash i leap bak, flipping as i send a arm of chakra shooting from my palm, smashing in them as orange flame liek chakra covers them burning them to a crisp.*
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:16 pm

* I leap back onto the boulder* HE wont let me use sage mode so i need to get a distraction! *I bite my bhumb and rub blood on both hands, slamming them down on the ground, my visions darkens and a alight green flames begins to rise up from the smoke,* MeOsame Show them the power you hold!! *USing a magnetic pulse MeOsame blows the clouds away, floating on the ground, both eyes closed and a scar running from both he nods*
Back to top Go down
Roshi

Roshi

PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:19 pm

*I open my amrs drawing in heat as my cheeks pop out, throat buldges and my face turns red* Fire Release: Phantoms missle!! *As i open my mouth a large explosions of flames wrap around me, shooting at you int he shape of a huge ghost, the ghost is twirling liek a torpedo and tracks you if you try to move*
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:28 pm

*As MeOsame opens his mouth releasing a missle of water darting at you. I leap up and attach the samehada to my back, clamping my hands together, i see green flames high up in the air, slolwy begining to come toward me, i concentrate speeding up the process.*
Back to top Go down
Roshi

Roshi

PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:34 pm

*As i reach into my shuriken pouch i send three shooting at you, watching my flames simmer away* Im not abotu to let you use your sage mode!! *Chakra around me still bubbling as my muscles tense* Now to get the real action started!! *A move with amazing speed, chakra popeling me as i shoot at you spinning in a cannonball, with flames ingulfing my body* Flaming Tank Run!!
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:44 pm

Shit!! *I leap to the side, my vision lightening and the close green flames moving away* Damnit the more he moves the harder it is to allow my samehada to take it all in! Mizu Bushin *I let water flow out of my mouth, watching your movements, two mizuclones form, they both form seals*
Clone One: Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
*Clone two grabs my samehada, as clone one opens his mouth a shockwave ripps through, shaking his body. Water Blows out as he is shot upward in a sure making a wave he rides high up on*
Back to top Go down
Roshi

Roshi

PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:50 pm

*I simmered away the flames as i wash into the shockwave of water, using earth whilpool to cretae tunnels int he ground, these serve as drains, at the rate the clone is going he will be off the cliff* Is that all you got?! *My chakra bubbles more as i glare, my body trembling*
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:53 pm

*As you said my clone flew clean off the cliff, i watch as the unsuccseful jutsu is drainined. I sigh and look at clone two who has its eyes closed,i let are minds connect and see a circle of green flames moving in towards him* Good.... *I look at the water samehada clone on his back and then look around* Roshi... you think you can beat me..?!
Back to top Go down
Roshi

Roshi

PostSubject: !   Forest Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:57 pm

`*In a explosion of chakra, ripping through the ground i dash at you, each step blowing holes in the ground as i roar. With biju chakra arm i stretch out my hand, sending a arm made of red chakra and orange flames at you* raaaaaahhhh!!
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:01 pm

MeOsama Appears infront of me, a coat of senjutsu chakra covering him as he is struck, colliding with me and knocking me back, as he collides he poofs away, the chakra arm flying over me. The clone is almost reached with greenn flame liek chakra, i chuckle, rising to the side of the arm... Checkmate... *Suddenly the earth rises up next to you as a massive chunk* Earth Release: Split Earth Turn Around Palm *As i throw my hand to the side the boulder is sent straigth at you from point zero range.*
Back to top Go down
Roshi

Roshi

PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:07 pm

*Reaches to grab the boulder as i am struck, sent flying across the ground as the boulder shoots over the edge, slowly my biju chakra heals my wounds.* Not so fast *As i form seals my cheeks and throat buldge, my eyes squitn as biju chakra wraps around my neck* Ultimate Phantom Missle! *As i swing foward white flame like arrows shoot at you and yoru clone, hot enough to melt through most objects and burn through any fire*
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:15 pm

*As my cloen poofs away i am standing, arrows shooting at me and samehada laying a few feet away, smoke pours around em as your arrows shoot into it, As teh fog clears my body is skinnier, built with huge muscles, broader shoulders and thicker arms, completed with muscle. My cloak slips off, my neck curved in a sharper image, my eyes are the same but with red pupils, hair is neon blue, hanging in my face, my skin flakes liek sclaes and is a deep purple.* Too late~ *I walk slowly to my samehada, white flames around me and lift it up* I have 5 minutes to destroy you.... Let us begin... *I attach my samehada to my back and form seals, in my eyes everything is a dark grey, green liek flames building up in my arm* First i'll start off simple~ *I open my arms and close my eyes, drawing in sage chakra* Super Flash Shredding Fins- Osenkō Zukotij!! *Suddenly huge blades rip through my shirt, my shirt falls off as a huge fin on my back forms, going up to my shoulders then splitting and going on the borrom part of both arms* Now lets get started *In a flash i appear before you sending multiple fist at you*
Back to top Go down
Roshi

Roshi

PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:20 pm

* As i let rage flow through me my eyes flash open, wider then ever and my pupil expands* Raawwwwwwwrr!! Hagggggghhhhh!! *I thrash in pain, grabbing and clutching my face, my bones stretch out more, my teeth sharper and longer, my legs become more muscluar as chakra builds up, expanding in a orb and repeling you* Ahhh!! *My voice echo's, veins buldging in my head and suddenly teh chakra forms a second tail, i lean foward in two tailed form, my eyes glaring and tails slashing around in anger* Grrr, you messed with me and forced em to do this!! I promise you a painful death!!
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:22 pm

*Skids back, smoke driving away from my body, my eyes harden* This is going to be a hell of a good fight! *Suddenly i open my arm and scales begin to flake up on it more, shinning in the light as i chuckle* Then ill use ninjutsu if taijutsu wont work~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest Edge   Forest Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest Edge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2