Sages Symbol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sages Symbol

Be in the world of naruto, make your own char. and dominate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

clouds taijutsu sparring dojo

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Holy Crud*backflips*
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:32 pm

*All the clones whip there samehada up making a block aroudn me so your sand bullet hits teh samehada.* I'm almost ready.... *As in my vision i see small green liek flames rising from the ground, some burning toward me* Just a little longer! Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu! *From the water washes into the room it forms into a massive dragon head, shooting up and spiraling toward Rock*
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofthesage.forumotion.net
Hidan ~Ketsu Sennin~
Ketsu Sennin
Ketsu Sennin
Hidan ~Ketsu Sennin~

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:35 pm

Ahahahaha!!!! * He holds up his arms mixing chakra and blood to form into a large crimson disk which he throws towards Kiba at high speeds while laughing heavily * AHAHA RUN WHILE YOU CAN!

Blood Release: Super Large Shuriken (Ketsuton: OTaihō no Shuriken)
Type: C-rank
User: Hidan
Using this jutsu to gather chakra which forms into blood, Hidan molds it with his chakra into a large floating blood disk, sending it flying at the target with great speed.
Back to top Go down
Rock

Rock

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:37 pm

word you want to fight with dragons looks at the water dragon focus my chakra as i do hand signs the dragon comes at me fire style fire dragon tonedo emerges better known as F D T a giant dragon of fire is dashin at you water dragon creatin a tonedo blockin your water dragon this is fun
Back to top Go down
Kisame- Same Sennin
Admin
Kisame- Same Sennin

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:45 pm

*From the dragon i made, it splits dodging the fire, i form seals and i see green flames inches from me, licks of the flames whisping at my skin, my eyes turn a faint grey, my hair begisn to change to a light neon blue* I'm about to do it.. but i need time... Water Release: Twin Shark Missles- Suiton: Nisamdan *suddenly two massive sharks rise fromt he split ends of the water dragon shooting at you*
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofthesage.forumotion.net
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:34 pm

OK HIDAN VS KISAME WHILE A TRIPLE THREAT WIT ME KIBA AND ROCK I NEED TO TEST KIBA IN THIS MATCH
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:01 pm

I"M READY SIR!
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:02 pm

*i quickly run at you naruto style* get ready!
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:07 pm

*Tosses some smokebombs at him and then tosses an exploding tag,resulting in a large explosion*
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:08 pm

*as soon as you throw the smoke bombs i focus chakra through my legs and jump up really high then i lift my right leg up as high as i can*
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:10 pm

*Tosses some shuriken and kunai as he's in the air and lifting his leg, taking that as a sign that he dropped his guard*
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:12 pm

*i body flicker infront of you in the air though still with my leg up and kick down attempting to kick you down to the floor*
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:15 pm

*I appear to get slammed into the ground but quickly swaps myself with a log used Replacement jutsu*Gatsuuga!*Blasts toward you from behind.

Gotcha!
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:16 pm

*wwhile you hit me from behind i turn around and grab you then i throw you to a wall*
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:19 pm

*Get tossed,but before i hit the wall I toss 10 shuriken at Osha*Gah....*gets up*Not bad.
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:21 pm

ill showyou better *i run at kiba full speed making it hard to see me then i attempt to punc h him in the air*
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:28 pm

Heh,*bakcflips out of the way*Now!*flashes through many handsigns*Fire Style Mist Waltz jutsu!

*Opens my mouth and a highly flammable mist fills the arena*

Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu - Mist Waltz Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
Special Note: Anime Only
Katon • Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and then proceeds to blow a large combustible mist at the target. When the mist hits flame, it will ignite in an explosion of fire.
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:31 pm

*while you are doing the backflip i kick you in the air*
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:33 pm

Hmph.*Spits out some blood and tosses an exploding tag, causing the mist filling the area to explode into flames*

I'm taking you down with me.
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:35 pm

*while you are up in the air i hit you in the gut and use the following finisher*

Finishers
Destructive Bull Barrage (Hahonshe Rendan)
Type: Unknown, Offensive, Finisher
User: Osha Yotsuki
Destructive Bull Barrage is a barrage of powerful Taijutsu and chakra moves. At first Osha grabs a hold of the target and tosses them into the air, while crouching he uses his super strength to launch himself high up and driving a fist through there gut. Once they are caught on his fist his other hand gathers chakra into the shape of a bull head and slams again into the same place as the other fist is withdrawed. While the previous hand is moved it gathers chakra intot he shape of a bull, this pattern continues for ten hits before Osha leap above them and crushes them flying down into the earth with a both feet kick.
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:40 pm

*right as your about to finish me off I use one of my best jutsu*

Haisekishou - Burning Ash Accumulation
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Katon • Haisekishou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed handseals,the ninja will expel an ash from his mouth. This large cloud begin to envelope his foe and when the user clicks their teeth, the cloud will ignite in an explosion.

*Gets slammed into the ground,but quickly clicks my teeth to catch you in the flames*ugh....*is alive but unconscious*
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:41 pm

(has sage chakra to protect me)
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:43 pm

Uh.....*gets up,staggering*Nice move sir.
Back to top Go down
Osha

Osha

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:47 pm

well your not gonna be usign those fire jutsus any more
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:54 pm

That's fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clouds taijutsu sparring dojo   clouds taijutsu sparring dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clouds taijutsu sparring dojo
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next